- 2nd at 420 Youth Nationals
- 7th at 470 Junior Europeans
- British Keelboat league National champion
- 4th at Youth Match racing Worlds
Goals after sailing:
- Pursue a Military career
- Go on many more expeditions!
Being an incredibly talented sportsman, Ryan was torn between just about every sport under the sun. Eventually resting on the one that we all know will be carried through life – sailing! Incredibly able, dynamic and competitive; Ryan has always looked to take professional sailing to the very top and pursue the Olympic dream. Racing fulfils his thirst for combining physical challenge with tactics and boat on boat competition! Ryan has also got into match racing which helps his boat-on-boat tactics and awareness whilst getting the chance to race in other fleets.